Training Magazine selected TalentSmarts Sue DeLazaro among the winners of its 2011 Top Young Trainer awards, which recognize the top 40 training professionals age 40 and under. These executives were profiled in the May/June issue of Training Magazine, and were honored at an awards ceremony at the Training Conference & Expo in Atlanta, GA.
The Top Young Trainer awards program, now in its fourth year, highlights emerging young leaders in the training industry and gives them the well-deserved opportunity to be recognized. Training Editorial Advisory Board members and the editor-in-chief judged the 125 nominations and chose the Top 40 Young Trainers based on:
- demonstrated leadership skills
- technical competence
- career progression in an accelerated time frame
- the solution to a learning and development challenge and the business results it achieved
- the development of an innovative training solution/program
- ability to consistently produce training results
- demonstrated ability to design training programs that are strategically aligned with the business
Each year, we receive a greater number of top-notch Top Young Trainer nominations, and it becomes harder to narrow down the selection, says Lorri Freifeld, editor-in-chief, Training magazine. This years field was very competitive, with impressive credentials and accomplishments. The 2011 winners boast blended skill sets and strong leadership abilities that achieved concrete results. Congratulations to the 2011 Top Young Trainers, and thanks to all the nominators who took the time to highlight the best and brightest young training professionals at their companies.
Were pleased that our own Sue DeLazaro made the cut and joined this list of rising stars in the training and development field. You can see Sue in action at any of our Emotional Intelligence Train-the-Trainer Certification Programs.