- Fortune Brands Case Study
- Kroger Case Study
- Sound Transit Case Study
Let the pros handle your assessments.
When you need extra expertise or don’t have the time to do it yourself, we're here to help.
If you don’t have time or prefer a qualified third party to manage your assessment administration process, TalentSmart staff will administer assessments for any size group, anywhere in the world. We are knowledgeable and experienced in managing large quantities of assessments simultaneously.
- Preparing rater lists and communication emails
- Inputting rater information, setting reminders, and assessment deadlines
- Monitoring response rates, updating clients, and providing technical support to raters
- Downloading and distributing results reports according to client specifications
Find out how your group stacks up on emotional intelligence or leadership skills. A group profile report compiles and summarizes results from a group of individual assessments. This profile pinpoints your group's overall high and low skills and recommends where to focus collective development efforts. Delivery options include PowerPoint slides, PDF report, or both.
- Options of 10-20 PowerPoint slides to facilitate a results debrief discussion, a detailed PDF report, or both
- Introduction to the skills assessed and detailed group results
- Recommended strategies for practicing the skills needed most
Your group will learn how to interpret their Emotional Intelligence Appraisal® results, and get a deeper understanding of their current EQ skill level along with immediate strategies to practice.
- 90-minute virtual session with your group to guide them through assessment results, facilitate partner conversations, and prepare participants to create EQ Action Plans
- Creates an opportunity to jumpstart your group’s EQ skill development in a remote setting, while allowing them to remain connected
- Provides your group with tools and ongoing content to continue the conversation and to support one another after the session ends