- Coaching Fact Sheet
“Years ago I struggled with EQ, but worked with a TalentSmart coach and it was transforming. Increased self-awareness enabled me to help my current company grow 4 times over the last 5 years and helped me personally grow both at work and home. You cannot fix what you don't know is broken.”
Coaching provides the guidance people need to achieve results.
Whether you seek confidential help getting started, specific guidance for one person, follow-on coaching for a group, or executive coaching as part of a larger learning and development initiative, TalentSmart’s coaching process provides comprehensive guidance for people working on their emotional intelligence and leadership skills.
- Step 1 – Assess Your Goals
- by getting to know you.
- Step 2 – Measure Your Skills
- with a TalentSmart emotional intelligence or leadership assessment.
- Step 3 – Raise Your Self-Awareness
- during a confidential session with a TalentSmart certified coach.
- Step 4 – Create an Action Plan Together
- with specific strategies to close the gaps in your skills.
- Step 5 – Practice and Develop
- by refining your efforts with accountability and support from your coach.
- Step 6 – Prepare to Transition
- by learning how to handle setbacks, when to retest your skills, and how to hold your gains.
TalentSmart coaches leverage scholarly research in the fields of emotional intelligence and leadership to help clients become more skilled. Coaches use business expertise to ensure that what clients practice is not only based on proven methods but also is simple and effective. TalentSmart certified coaches are seasoned coaching professionals with graduate training in 360° assessment interpretation and expertise in emotional intelligence and leadership development strategies.
Contact us at 888-818-SMART to talk with a consultant and identify the best package based on the level of support and number of sessions you prefer.